Our Law Company has an extensive litigation practice, covering all aspects of commercial, civil, family, inheritance and criminal law. We closely work with our clients to resolve disputes in a timely and effective manner through constant assistance and effective legal advice. We have the background to handle complex and urgent litigation before any Court level or Tribunal and we bear the experience in a wide variety of claims and disputes.
When appropriate, we avoid lengthy Court actions by seeking economic and possible legal alternatives to full scale litigation. These alternatives include summary trials, interlocutory remedies, arbitration or mediation as well out of Court settlements as other forms of dispute resolutions.
The Law Company undertakes not only domestic but also international arbitrations under internationally recognized arbitration bodies.
We deal with:
- Company and Partnership disputes
- International trade law, trusts and equity
- Admiralty claims and disputes
- Employers liability
- Insurance claims and disputes
- Personal, property, cargo, motor, traffic accidents, personal injury claims
- Family law related disputes such as divorces, alimony, separation, custody, injunctive relief, maintenance and lump sum settlements, as well as ante naptual agreements
- Debt collection
- Criminal law
- Contracts and agreements disputes
- Banking and finance disputes
- Hire purchase agreements
- Bankruptcy and insolvency law
- Immovable property disputes and all other matters in relation to property such as land law cases, rent control, compulsory acquisition, construction, breach of contracts, conveyance
- Administration and execution of wills and disputes of inheridance and wills
- Disputes in relation to torts